Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Expenses

Not my greatest skill. Taxi home after late work night – sure. Keep the receipt – of course. Claim the money back – hell no.

Have this very pretty pile of receipts stored in my drawer. They do look pretty, all scattered like dead memories of cab rides that never will be remembered but not completely forgotten either.

All you have to do is fill in this form (they lost me) and show when and for which client/project it was for and money’s supposed to fly into your account. Well that hasn’t happened. Thing is I have heard rumors circulating around the alleged hear saying that if you don’t claim it within the given month you used it you will not get a refund. Sounds silly of course and I quietly object to this unreasonable rule by not giving them my receipts nor let them know their system is a failure.

No comments: