Thursday, February 26, 2009

Upload issues

I am at a shoot the whole day. I’d love to share some photos but unfortunately my (new) phone doesn’t like to interact with my laptop. It refuses to pop up and enable me to access its images. They’re stuck on my phone. Locked away forever, perhaps.

Same thing with my iPod. Won’t pop up either. "Jesus, Christ", you think and immediately feel sympathy with me.

Thank you.

But this even more annoying than the phone. Hence it doesn’t pop up – it precludes arranging whatever content on it (music). Imagine running to the exact same playlist the entire time with not even the slightest possibility to change and arrange new ones. So I run with “random” with the whole music-library shuffling around. Now imagine being stuck with some old (bad) music choices on your run.

No comments: