Saturday, May 16, 2009

I like to dance all night, summons the day

So Friday arrived with all its immense glory and Victor and Tessan too. It felt almost better that I didn’t know they were in town as I was in between decisions of where I was going to get drunk at.

A cab ride later I met them at Brazil Brazil and it was instantly obvious that Guidebooks aren’t always your most trustworthy tool in this world. Remembered Schiller’s from last weekend’s escapades with Fab & Ida and hauled another cab and had another fantastic dinner there. Voted for 1Oak but ended up meeting Oskar + friends at Bowery hotel. Good too, though they were obscenely drunk than us and translations were needed in order to have a conversation with them. Rose bar and vegetarian Indian food finished off the night.

Woke up with a slightly over-excited* Oskar phoning and wanted to do something and I obviously hung up the phone and tried to get some more sleep but failed. Granola and milk and a decent amount of football, celebrating United’s title for example (yieeiy) I am now back on my feet and look forward another juvenile night in New York.



*still drunk

No comments: