Monday, July 6, 2009

Nap time – later

Inside our office kitchen is a space chair. It looks exactly what it sounds like and act the same way. It looks exactly like props from Space Trek and is used/designed to be a sleeping/nap chair with a huge cover you spin around and “close yourself in”. Works like this: You press the timer and if you like, turn on some music and with an extended and tilted position you ease yourself into this device, spin the huge cover around and indulge you to a few minutes of rest. First I thought the wake-up-mechanism was some sort of massage and was very annoyed when it only worked at the end of the timer. Now I know better.

I’ve passed the kitchen about ten times now but the meeting they’re having there, and obstructing my impending nap, is being frustratingly long. To avoid too much awkwardness of random enters into the kitchen I have also drunken several gallons of both water and too much coffee. Which I’m sure will further obstruct the nap and force me to pee during. I might die if I don’t get my nap now so this will surely be my last inane post.

No comments: