Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday is always best enjoyed in the company of friends, and not work

I took the bike all the way up to Central Park to meet lé gang. Now I was supposed to work, but the sun called for me. It cried. So I just had to go. Had to!

The band always keep on playing

We started out with a well deserved rest

Horses are welcome in the park. So are Ludde and Philip.

Then the amazing - by far most random gang of roller bladers emerged. They looked completely insane.


We were all just quite astonished. Here personified by Fabian.

The amazing rollerblade crew


You see!!



Hello said the gang - PLEASE note the flowers on the tree

These pink/white dressed girls were mega-posing. Somehow not so much when I took a pic tho :(


Hello.

Well hello.

Something was funny about this ice cream van but I forgot what

At Upper East designer clothes are mandatory for kids. Even if they're too small to walk

We rested at Apple Store for a bit. Line was insane

I wish pictures could speak so you could hear how much these basterds complained about walking aaall day

krokodil III

I actually wore shorts for the first time this year

AAAaaaand we got to touch and look at the iPad

Magnificent feeling

Everyone had to

Then I both said goodbye and took a mandatory photo of FlatIron

Of course I met up with Thea, Linnea and Harald

And drank Cava

Work was very distant now

Then we went to jon and Miranda.

They had a crazy Easter party. But except painting eggs. They decorated cookies.


Everyone was doing it

But we drank beer and wine instead and ate Miranda's amazingly home baked cake


And that was kinda it. A totally absolutely amazing Sunday.

And oh yes, as in no - I have never uploaded so many pictures before ever. I'm exhausted.

No comments: