Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hover Hand Part 2!

Well we all remember the first Hover Hand (right down below).  Well there are more photo evidence of how to instantly spot a virgin. Let's have a look.


There's the Anxiously Reluctantly Hover.


No one forgets The Brazilian-No-Graber.

Ah the classic Even-Though-It's-5am-And-We're-Drunk-Eating-Burger-I-Won't-Touch-You.

The You're-My-Idol-Would-You-Mind-If-I-Don't-Touch-You? Instant classic.

The immortal We-Might-Go-To-Prom-Together-But-I'm-Still-Going-Home-Alone-To-Wank-Off.

Something of a personal favorite too, mostly cause it involves a dude, who could potentially consider himself, slightly cooler than most of the other ones here. Ladies and gentlemen, we give you The I-Might-Be-At-A-Party-But-There's-No-Way-I'm-Gonna-Come-Off-This-Moment-With-Any-Dignity-At-All-After-This-Photo-Is-Taken-From-Neither-My-Homies-Nor-People-Watching.

And my absolute personal favorite, for two sinople reasons: The Double-No-Touch-Hander. Genius.

No comments: