Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Home of obesity and really large people with bling-bling

This is the place where obesity, ugliness and failure come together in a really interesting mix. They meet more frequently then any other city I’ve visited. And then, occasionally, the awkward amount of sheer beautiness comes tripping into your subway cart and says hi to one of the first two options.

Don’t confuse this with failure – beauty never muddle up with failure. You can spot your ugliest over-fed dude holding hand with a gorgeous model but be sure the dude is wearing too much bling-bling and a matching outfit in striking, neon colors from top to toe that belongs at a circus but is the signage of “come here darling, I like food, a lot, have too much money, have no taste – but you are hard not to find attractive – what do you say ey?” I find it remarkable.

Contemplating about giving up all and just buy myself a turquoise baseball cap (tilted over my eyes, of course), XXXXXXXXXX-Large tee, matching Nike sneakers and hang the biggest baddest chain of metal around my neck and enjoy life.

No comments: