Friday, August 7, 2009

Sport failure

Been playing a lot of ping-pong lately. Also been losing a lot lately. Completely choking. Nerves like a stock market and though it evidently has a lot to do with wrong pad, wrong side and bad luck, fact is still there. Domingo beat me fair and square three out of four games yesterday. Thought I do some practice and met up with Barry and planned to regain some confidence. Losing seven out of nine games later I had enough and met up with Petter, Erik and Madonna (love to type that) and watched them suck in billiards before we went to their rooftop for some beer and discussions about many things.

Tried to find the subway from their apartment for the second time but did not fail like then although I did managed to take it the wrong way and then it was 30 min wait for the right one, so just like the last time, I took a cab home.

Today is Vaya Con Revenge.

No comments: