Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Overload of fun in Battery Park

Going down to the park is always a very underestimated fun thing to do. Now, while Battery Park isn't exactly Washington Sq Park (that is overloaded with weird/fun/crazy/ridiculous people moments), it is surely sufficient for Sunday amusement.


 I went down with Liza. She's from Skane.

I'm quite a photographer.

I hate when images don't capture what was going on. These are two 40-55 year-old men who were throwing frisbee with each other. They were quite good, but looked completely ridiculous. For this moment in the park they were like children again. OK, I take it back, it was lovely.


This is how fun Liza is to hang with in the park.

These two became my favorites. Geared up in their neon bright vests and helmet on the dude, they were sure to not be hit by anyone when strolling around the no-driving park.

The two old frisbee dudes.

No comments: