Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Made a mistake yesterday

Was talking to my best friend on the phone and marathon became topic of discussion. He told me he’d love to do it sometime in the future, after he’s retired as a professional track&field athlete. It’s way to damaging for the knees + he’ll need to lose a lot of muscles. Mainly cause of muscles' extreme infectious love for lactic acid.

I totally agreed and as I knew harm couldn’t be done I told him two things while took a vow on one.

– I would run the marathon with him whenever that time occurs and I would love to do it this year, if it would not only have been full already. "Damn I’d really love to".

"Maybe I can fix that…I think my club is partner and are helping with preparations and such."

And such.
Such a shame you can’t keep your big-ma-cumb-mouth-shut.

No comments: