Thursday, March 12, 2009

Shower + shampoo

Ok, “cards on the table” as we say in the wild, wild west. I use shampoo two times a week. Monday (sometimes Sunday evening – depends how greasy my hair is after a rallying weekend) and Thursday (creating a stunning effect for the weekend – I'll get to that in two sentences).

I also barely or never use products for my hair, such as wax, gel, etc. My hair is at its best by its own natural grease, one perhaps two days after shampooing it. However, directly when it hits prime – it’s also ready* to be washed again. Fine, “I’m a grease-ball”. But I’ve been told by very informed sources** you shouldn’t use shampoo more than once a week, but figured once is not sufficient.

I also prefer to shower “for a reason” as I modestly put it. I.e. after workout***; which I like to do every morning before work (except today..DOH!). But on a day like today, getting up, showering + have to use shampoo doesn’t feel motivating at all.

There we have it. What else is going on in the world today?


*Needed.

**Women’s magazines – if they’re not right – whom should we turn to??

***There’s no proper workout here, no abs, no, biceps, no pumping iron. Just some old fashioned running.

No comments: