Monday, April 6, 2009

Whose fault

Feel slightly upset/disturbed right now. The new site is being produced now and there are always the small issues to correct/solve.
Fix that text, correct that phrase, rotate that symbol 25° to the left, no wait, go back 5°, enlarge and tweak, bla bla bla. And fine. This is what we do. All fine.
But then all of the sudden someone “smart”, discovered that the Media Agency hadn’t done their work properly, so she apologized to me and asked me politely how we could fix this late concern*. Since it’s none of my business, I kindly said, “of course”, because that’s the kind of guy I am.


*Eh, no she didn’t. All of the sudden it was uncouthly insinuated that it was my fault/problem to solve. I DON’T EVER TALK TO THE MEDIA AGENCY NOR HAVE I ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS OR EVER BEEN TOLD ABOUT THIS ISSUE BEFOREHAND.
Phew. There. I feel better now.

No comments: