Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Backup arrival

Today/tomorrow (tricky with all the time difference) Sandra + Ludde + crew will touch down and experience American soil for about ten days. Haven’t seen Sandra in about… I don’t know but it feels like forever and I’m very excited about it.

Without having set a single arrangement with them I guarantee karaoke on the schedule and I don’t think they’ll stop sipping on beer. Their trip started quite chaotic before it even took off though. Woke up and discovered a clustered inbox with mails blurring about “panic, shit, fuck, panic, need your help, apartment screw-up, no place to stay, panic, call me!” and so I did.

Sandra had the adorable try-to-stay-calm-while-chain-smoke-voice when she described the situation about their sudden disappearing landlord and I tried to rub my eyes and wake up while saying it would be alright. Later during the day they had arranged another apartment (a few blocks from here yay) and everything’s in order. Exactly like I said. I must be psychic. Let’s celebrate with our own karaoke-booth, yes?

No comments: