Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wedding in Suezia, Saturday

Secretly flying back to Sweden on Thursday to attend one of my best friends wedding. I missed the bachelor party (still a virgin on those) but hell if a pond is gonna restrain me from celebrating in Gavle this Saturday. Quick flight home. Busy Friday, trip to the metropolis of Gavle and wedding Saturday back to Stockholm for rest of the Sunday and flying back early dawn Monday morning to New York. Been meaning to keep this info to myself, as a luring secret, the big surprise for everyone when I realized no one reads this and I’m pretty sure Ludde won’t tell – heck, he doesn’t even know Daniel. Isn’t that right, Mr. L? Secret kept.

1 comment:

Ludde said...

Korrekt. Snälla, sjung den här för min skull: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9gPwy3KcYo