Saturday, June 13, 2009

The bridge

Sitting at the dinner table, waiting for something to happen. Don’t know what but it can’t be anything. I don’t want to push it and go outside or anything. Don’t want to be here all day either.

Williamsburg Bridge
looks tempting. Sort of. But running today would be pushing it. Dirty Dancing is on TV too. Can’t help thinking that Patrick Swayze looks different from now. Haircut?

Chances are I’ll get drunk tonight. Yesterday was the start of my white-weekend. It failed. Friday beer with Thea and Jon at a great place. So great I had to celebrate with multiple beers. Then off to Thea’s rumored apartment and her room mates. We sat until three in the morning before finally taking the wise decision of going out. Filip and I ended up at a bar and talked until we both realized we were too drunk to continue our conversation.

Woke up to sunshine and cursed the weather. Now it’s getting a bit cloudier and it immediately feels better. Odds of reaching outside the door before nightfall are slim. However I don’t have too feel guilty about it since I’ve been outside on the balcony already. Twice. Very soon a third time is closing in. but now suddenly running feels tempting. I seriously need a courtesy-scooter so I can cross the bridge without having to sweat. This is America. Proud home of obesity. I’m also thinking about having a Q&A with myself soon. But that’s for very much later. Now, more tea. Oh, if nothing makes sense in this post is cause it doesn't.

No comments: