Wednesday, July 8, 2009

More nuts

Discovered the third Deli within decent distance form the office. This place is, compared to the other, immense. They also sell broader variety o nuts. Which we love. A lot. Right after lunch at my favorite lunch place, the Vietnamese – where I bumped into Erik and his partner – who accidently also have the Vietnamese as their favorite lunch place, tho Erik didn’t want to go there everyday and I fake-nodded my head in agreement but silently disagreed – you should always and only eat there; their Pork Noodles are dope, and Erik invited me to Gotham Roller Girls this weekend – it will be girls running around rollerblades tackling each other in a circle-format course, and I accepted his invitation but feel unsure about the two impending BBQ’s that also takes place on Saturday – but to that later and back to nuts. This third Deli has got wild nuts. How about a ♣♣♣♣♣ to me for buying these puppies: Almonds Crunch. Cashews Crunch – and regular Pistachios. And they come in mega-sized packs.

No comments: