Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Strawberry breakfast

I am very happy to inform you of my rediscovered appetite for fruit. I’m usually a humongous aficionado of fruit, peach is usually the favored one and when in Thailand, papaya is the obvious choice. Without excavate too far/deep, we will keep coconut out of the discussion. It is so impressively and immensely ahead of the other ones it’s almost ridiculous. You’d never compare building/playing with Lego and doing nothing, if you catch my drift. It’s not even fair.

I said fruit, I know. Maybe I should say berries (actually false fruit). I’m buying my big, probably manipulated strawberries from the Indian looking guy just below the stair up to the subway. Two boxes for $3 is what I call a bargain and will definitely always purchase them from now on. “But what if the train is coming and you have to make a quick decision which one you should prioritize?” Glad you asked. Happened today actually and can proudly say that I enjoyed another breakfast eating juicy red berries as I arrived late at work. It’s not much I do, but that decision has transformed my breakfasts from dull oatmeal/porridge moments to colorful, red lustrous mornings. Did you also know that a strawberry is the only fruit/berry that has the seeds on the outside? Of course you do. “You’re not freaking Wikipedia so cut it”. Ok.

No comments: