Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dressing casually

Experiencing very annoying and slightly frustrating time-consuming dressing mornings nowadays. I am ready about twenty minutes before schedule but last-minute checks/decisions/alterations (that all end up in the exact same outfit as when I started) delays me with twenty minutes after schedule, and are all very, very not part of my usual morning routine-plan. You never wan to look as if you actually put a lot of thought behind those pants and t-shirt.
They complement each other? Did you say the socks match the stitching on my Polo Shirt? What a coincident. Hadn’t even noticed.
Dressing casually is an art-form that you want noticed but not mentioned.

2 comments:

Ludde said...

Lägg fram det du ska ha på dig kvällen innan. Works wonders.

christian said...

Hmm. Being smart-ass? Försöker få fram att oavsett metod genomgår jag en monumental dressing FAIL at the mo.