Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chit chat at Jamaica

Bought my usual Chai Latte and felt that life was pretty good. Paid the amount and watched him hesitate before putting the bills in the cash register.
Now before this, for anyone who reads this blog or knows me just a little, knows I have a…'problem' isn’t the right word, but maybe 'concern', exemplifies it best.
When it’s hot, or I’m warm – I sweat. A lot. Some people try to make me happy and say, “well-trained people usually do”, but knowing how I look in the mirror, I’d fool no sport coach.
So back to Jamaican Coffee where the cashier’s smiled ate me, waving my bills and said, “wet”.
This is my sneak-shot of the place but the flash went off when I took it, so I badly tried to recover with a request of him in the next one, “because I really LOVE this place so much”. He smiled even more and gracefully posed.
Please notice his thumb-appraisal of this situation.

No comments: