Monday, July 6, 2009

iPod wending machine

They didn’t have any iPod’s in the tech-boutique, but I bought a pair of headphones when I arrived at JFK. But then magic took place on my way to the gate. Right there, positioned between the men’s room and some courtesy seats, a vending machine with iPods arose. It felt like a wise decision and I obviously bought the 16GB Silver Nano.

Later in Vegas we stopped by the Premium Outlet and I indulged myself to a new pair of running kicks, a lot of other stuff and three pairs of shorts (yes, first time I will run in shorts since forever – it is a much prettier sight to watch me in my tights, but I guess they don’t over-sell those puppies for men, not only in Vegas but in the US in general).

This morning was a fantastic day. Too bad I felt quite the opposite and almost threw up the entire run. Post Vegas feeling is tricky to handle. You feel just as surreal as the city itself. It transpires to you. Now, strawberry breakfast recovery.

No comments: