Thursday, July 9, 2009

Q & A #1

Finally. Upon request. Shall we kick it off:

I like having too many fonts and the wrong mix of colors in my logo. It amuses me to do whatever I want here.
Same there. It amuses me to write whatever I want and post whatever I want.
28 and counting.
Thanks, but dunno. Generically blessed?
I run in the morning partly to have it over with, to be able to enjoy and relax the rest of the day without the stress of missing the workout. But it has evolved to addiction. I get anxious if I don’t do it.
No, I'm not only dreaming of winning the Olympics/Marathon. I intend to.
It changes constantly. But the only things that are certain is that it’s on the final 200m. And I crush my opponent. Later people will compare the run to Bolt’s race and discover I would probably have beaten him.
Probably? Because some critics will claim it’s an advantage to come into the final 200m with full speed [after a 42 km race].
1. Shanghai/New York 2. Stockholm 3. Amsterdam.
No only countries I’ve worked in are counted for.
South America and Africa. Love to go though.
Chicken curry. It’s going to be my death row meal. As home-cooked by my father.
No I thought about Antarctica, the South Pole and Australia but they are nowhere near my nearest wanting-to-go-plans.
Love candy but love the fact that I’ve quit more.
Four-five months.
…dunno, cause I like tweeting?
Un-follow me then.
Well. Remove me as a friend if I annoy you so much.
No I’m a BIG fan of Michael Bay.
Yes. Seriously.
More a fan of directors that never seem to fail.
Mann, Kubrick, Nolan, Scorsese, and I can’t think of any more now.
Nope.
I devour in quotes.
Wilde, Twain, and other great men (not gender specific) who have great things to say. Or inane stuff. That's better.
Hmmm let’s see. Nuts. More nuts and ice cream.
Inane - loooove inane stuff.
Cleverness.
Still addicted to it. But I tried to eat food that you couldn’t ruin with chili.
A lot of yogurt with granola, hot dogs (though I sprayed them with Tabasco) and stuff like that.
I only have two rules in my rule-free life:
Never complain. Never regret.

Sweat. I do it a lot, easily.
One simple answer to a retarded question: because I LIKE what I do. Can’t believe people who do things they don’t like. Why waste time on things you don’t like – and then complain about it.
Stay hungry. Stay foolish.

No comments: