Monday, August 3, 2009

Is it over now?

Or at least starting to be over. On my subway-ride to work I wasn’t close to dying, nor did I wish I was in another country far, far away, where temperature is much more human and walk-to-work-shirts are no longer needed. The weather still looks the same, only it felt immensely different and have to say, temperature is down. Obviously this didn’t restrain me looking insane after the morning-run as I still squeeze the clothes outside my terrace (hello again, downstairs-neighbors) and AC is still required to cool down before leaving the house.

No idea why I’m talking about this but it did freak me out for a quick second. The lack of tan and complete lack of bathing in the ocean this year are both attendant. Then I bought strawberries from my local fruit supplier down by the subway and summer immediately felt present again. As long as they serve strawberries we can’t be nowhere near fall, agreed? “Yes we agree, Christian.”

No comments: