Tuesday, September 28, 2010

M.I.A. at Terminal 5

So Tove calls me ast night and says she has a aspare ticket to M.I.A. I contemplate. Dead tired and I actually only know one song with her... Aaah fuck it. Let's go. So we go.

First up was some Rye Rye hip hip girl. She was alright, but the funniest thing was easily her three dancers. Three not too overly coordinated dudes in matching jeans and tees. Cute.


Then we met up with Anna, Clara and Jesper upstairs and watched the rest of the show.


We could see much better from downstairs where Tove and I started, but Jesper insisted this was his secret place.  Not convinced.
 

She's a crazy girl who strips during the show and has what I like to call Attack-Music. It's great. Aggressive, but niceee.  



I sneaked up here to for a better view. You're welcome.
 
Then she invited everyone up on stage and rocked Paper Plane. A fine way to end a splendid evening.

No comments: