Sunday, September 26, 2010

Yesterday we went straight to karaoke after Bessie's

King Hampus had brother Rasmus in town, so plan was to do a re-cap of, what is still one of my best nights in New York. Last summer was the first time I met them, and it was at this bar during the day and then we never parted for the evening. We ended up having a full-day of absolute madness fun. After the bar we went to a BYOB restaurant where Hampus' girlfriend, Monique + friends joined us and after that we went to karaoke. Epic shit. No one can party like the Thofte brothers. So yesterday was suppose to be the recap.

However Fredrika was having her good bye drinks at Bess, so I "had to go there" first, which was a bliss, but I was very eager to go and meet the brothers, so after a while I ninja-exited to the karaoke place without passing a club (win!). It was just grand and before we knew it the whole place was full of people, cause everyone wanted to sing and everyone did sing until the morning came. I know this cause suddenly I find myself alone on the street outside on St Marks Place wondering what the hell happened. A pizza slice (two actually) later I took a cab home. And that was that.





No comments: