Thursday, September 30, 2010

Now who said it couldn't be done?!

One month ago my head was clean as a baby's bottom. That's also when I realized I was going back to Sweden today for a wedding. Wedding requires a proper hairdo, so I started growing it back. The race against time began and Project Hairdo was initiated.

Day 1.

Day a bit later.

Day even later.

Day later than the other ones, and what we call the classic Mon-chi-chi hairdo.

Day when you actually, with good trust, could start imagine something taking place up there.

Aah. I remember this day. First time I actually kinda felt something about my hair.

OK. SO this pic actually don't make it justice cause I just got out of the pool (first time in forever - god dang it was exhausting - swimming isn't something you get better at by not doing it). But you just have to trust me when I say, I can honestly call this piece of lawn, for a hairdo. A proper hairdo. Project Hairdo, win!


Bon voyage!

No comments: