Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So I bought an iPhone 4

And it sucks.



I've never felt more frustration while clicking (touching) a technical device before. It's unbearable. First thing I did (the clerk in the store) was to import all my contacts from my last phone to my new one. Fine. BOOM. Done. Easy.

Or so one might think. What it did is import them all wrong (i.e. all fucked up wrong). They come with the last name first and no space in between first name and with some crazy characters and a number at the end.

Example: Frossen;Ludde/3

What the love of god fuck. I spent the first couple of hours changing the names back to it's regular format. By hand. Letter by letter. Character by character. Name by name. Fucked up, is the first, middle and last name.

Next thing are the Apps. Everyone praises the Apps. So I tried to download some. Started with the Facebook App. Simple, easy and Free. Well, hoorayfuckingey, it doesn't want to install - cause my iTunes account wasn't verified etc bla bla bla.

No shit Sherlock. Obviously I don't have an iTunes account. Do you really need an iTunes account?!? For something free?? W. T F. FFFffffffffffffffffffff.

I'm calm. Happy thoughts

No comments: