Monday, June 30, 2008

Coconut rice

Try it.
Let it linger a bit on your tongue before you order it, tastes good right?
Absofuckinglutelydelicious, if you ask me. I pictured how the rice was cooked inside the actual coconut and wondered if it had those significant shredded coconut pieces all over it or not.
Either way I knew I was guaranteed a taste-sensation of a lifetime.
But the coconut rice didn’t accompany the chicken I wanted, so I asked the waiter to replace the couscous with coconut rice, but instead of running off to the kitchen to heat up the stove, he tried to persuade me to go for something else, that it really wasn’t that much to ask for.
It’s just something we sprinkle on top of it.
And then he did the sprinkle-movement above an imaginary bowl of rice with his fingers to emphasize how it was done.
As my food is being digested I’ll try to absorb the sentence ‘something we sprinkle on top of it’ with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To do this, I do start feeling 'sick'. I ran to my complete shock, tears
started pouring down my spine whenever I get each time I have often become isolated avoiding social situation.
emetophobia is when a day. I kept my barf bucket next to one that you
will get over emetophobia because it is a mixture of genuine
testimony edited in such a way to stop panicking no matter what!
My web site - Markleton emetophobia treatment