Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New tastes

My version of the tickling Spider-sense is definitely the one for trying the latest stuff with a climax for new tastes.
I’m a deep and compulsive addict and it works with such ease. When anything launches something new I’m screwed.
It’s probably never done before and certainly delicious.
Why would they else do it? The money spent on this and the many million track records of people’s opinion can only result into something amazing.
And then we’ve reached to the counter reaction to this mess, my own personal kryptonite.
Living abroad.
Everyday access isn’t always matching the demand of their high quality customers and is nothing you can count on, which has developed into a deep, dark, compulsive behavior.
Last weekend, in Hong Kong, I stormed into two new flavors from Snickers; Dark chocolate and Almond.
Do I need it? Of course not. Give me some.
I’ve tried Dark chocolate before and don’t even like Snickers.

No comments: