Thursday, June 26, 2008

Forget the key is clever

Almost forgot to mention my major catastrophe yesterday morning when I was running late to work.
I wasn’t really late in the first place, but she went here like an hour before me so I got all stressed.
I remembered getting dressed that I couldn’t find my key to my desk where all my necessities are when I switched pants from shorts to jeans; which later turned out to be exceptionally clever on this heated day, but thought, whataheck, I’m glad I gave the extra-key to her a few weeks ago.
Meaning I don’t have to worry about that now.
So I didn’t and rushed to the office only to see her nodding her head with a face that said, ‘nope, key's in the apartment’ better than any words could.
Charging through the crowded streets again wasn’t the best for my increasingly heated body.
Body fluids were starting to egress again. Chaos inside. But a clever mind convincing the body to just relax, it’ll be fine; I love my mind sometimes.
Got all naked and stood in front of the swiftly turned on AC before I decided I could double back full speed again when it hit me; my soaked clothes.
I’ve already showed myself in the office, people know what I’m wearing today.
Even now, writing this, I actually think that people notice what the ridiculous Swede wore on his 5 min appearance in the office that morning, I mean, I notice them and like to compliment them on their outfits when nice enough to be appreciated.
Does anyone really give a damn?

No comments: