Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Champagne Supernova

This is the dilemma I’m facing for Friday. That will be the last day at the Stockholm office before I head over sea and move to New York. For real. They’ve been sweeter than the finest marmalade here, and I will miss them more than I will admit. So, I want to thank them. Considering cake or champagne for Friday’s breakfast.

Both would obviously be preferred, but cake also places itself on your bum, while champagne goes straight to your smile. Quite an easy decision if you ask me. Even easier, considering how many women work here. Everyone knows women are outrageously concerned about their butts. Oh, that’s very outrageously stereotypical, demeaning and full on discriminating, Christian. Right on, but it’s your butt – large or not is your choice. Champagne or not, is mine.

If anyone's curious why I type this without fearing they'll find out my fantastic scheme, don't be. That's the advantage of having a small blog. Post whatever you want. Fear nothing of what anyone thinks. No one reads it.
In solitude, where we are least alone.
- Lord Byron

No comments: