Monday, November 9, 2009

Completely exhausted #2

So, Waving again. Slightly more complicated than expected. “What if email/chat were invented today,” proclaimed Google and the world’s tech-nerds jizzed up completely. Get me wrong right here, I’m utterly convinced I’ll jizz too, but right now it’s more complicated than a woman’s mind.

Can't say I'm leaping forward (as I should), more like, going back twenty years, to when man were dazzled by the ability to talk on the phone - without a cord. So, instead of grasping all the cool new features, I’m just randomly confused, and try to focus my attention on the intense joy of watching a live-chat – actually going on live – and see the other person’s reply type before your eyes. It amuses me. And it shouldn’t. That’s why no one should have given me a Google Wave account, yet. Idiots.

No comments: