Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mad Dog Midnight Special Pepper Extract


2 000 000 scovilles. You can read about it HERE, and this is the warning text hanging off the bottle:

I agree as indicated by my opening of this bottle as follows in connection with my purchase of this product.

1. Due to the extreme hot nature of this product, this product shall be used as a food additive. This product can cause serious injury if directly consumed, ingested or applied to the body.

2. Due to the extreme hot nature of this product, this product shall be used with extreme care in very small amounts only.

3. This product is to be used at my own risk, and I am fully understand the potential danger if use or handled improperly.

4. If I give this product as a gift, I will make the recipient fully aware of the potential danger if used or handled improperly.”


Ever since I traveled in South East Asia, I've felt immortal to hot sauces. Not just 'bragging' but also cause I killed all my taste-senses. I am immune to them. Slowly been eating my way back to a more normal mouth and taste senses, via yogurt (and other stuff impossible to spice up). But now. I just had a teaspoon of the Mad Dog Sauce. It was a challenge. And I stepped up. Still burns in my mouth.

No comments: