Friday, December 18, 2009

Social Security Office

You were "strictly prohibited" to take photos in there. But being a man of adventure I boldly did it anyway just to try to give a sense of depression.

Just like Chase Bank, the Social Security office was obnoxiously boring. Decorated exactly like a cabin on a Finland Ferry, and with the exact same uplifting atmosphere. Sat for two hours before the irregular waiting-order finally ended on me (it was one (1) numbnber away from my turn when I arrived). Chit-chated with the half-fat guy in the counter for a while, "Oh Sweden, that's fun", "Aaah copywiter - sounds like a lot of fun", and I could only agree. Anything and everything was probably funnier than this.


Crazy amount of paperwork you had to fill in and sign before you went there. One poor fella claimed he had traveled from Jamaica but had to leave cause he hadn't filled it out prior. Yes - they didn't even had those forms there. At the office.

No comments: