Sunday, January 31, 2010

This is how New York looked like on my birthday

Started the day by being shock-waken up. Taxi to Midtown and brunch at some very nice restaurant. I had Club Sandwich. Slightly overrated so I only ate half. Which also ended up being the only meal I had that day. Totally forgot about it. No: cake doesn't qualify as a meal.

The day wasn't really sunny, not entirely cloudy, slightly cold. But I couldn't stop smiling. Birthday rocks.

Then we went to Fika. Probablly the best latte I've ever had. Seriously good.

We found the Stockholm wall particularly fun and everyone wanted to have their photo taken in Stockholm.



Signs in New York are a fiest for the eyes.





3 police cars patrolled at Union Square.


Soho is so lé pretty.




Then we were tired so we went to Felix for some pints of Mojito, beer and joy.

Every birthday must include some sort of cake, so I ordered the only thing they had that resembled of that. Chocolate cake.


After a while I remembered I had invited a lot of people to our place so we rushed back so we could let everyone in. unfortunately I forgot my camera, but it was truly magnificent.

No comments: