Monday, February 22, 2010

And here she throws the cat. Best ad ever (?)

OMG --> I'm beyond happy. I've been looking for this ad longer than I'd like to admit. Jon-Bear showed it to me when we first met in Amsterdam in 2008. Then he left for New York. We headed for Shanghai and somewhere in between, this pearl got kinda lost. It's like it just vanished.

Been doing my best internet-browsing/searching/etc without luck. Until now. Browsed through our old Amsterdam-blog we did White Heat Of Technology (memories!!!! goose bumps!!!), which is clustered with all kind of mind blowing goodies and inanities. Of course it was there. Silly me who didn't go there straight. Or maybe it was fate that wanted me to chase Jon all the way to New York.

Either way it's truly one of those rare pearls only found in rare shells in rare beaches in remote places. Please, enjoy.

No comments: