Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Subway experience

Took the underground to get to W+K Tokyo’s office and said hello. "That went well", said the boy as he cooled down at Starbucks with a Frappuccino, soaked in his own body fluids and a head that kept spinning from random nervousness.
It wasn’t that gruel actually, more of an experience in taking yourself further. On a personal level. Usually I just stay one step behind her, and let her do the directions, decisions and controlling. But this time I was one my own. The first step to my new life. What a grand last day in Tokyo.
HAI!Then this pretty monster to buildning caught my attention. It was masssive and quite, beautiful. And now I'm personally sad, that the camera phone doesn't capture the essence of it.
Damn you, Sony, damn you! Like no other, my ass.
This orange coach, is btw, the bus, I will for sure, miss tomorrow morning to the airport of Nakitora Tokyo!! - straight to Stockholm (excpet a lovely pitstop in Beijing for a couple of hours of course, meaning the chance to, still, end up in Chinese prison for my remaining days, remains).

No comments: