Sunday, May 16, 2010

This is the only scene you need to listen to

I can't stop listening to this song. It's on beyond repeat. It's epic.
First heard in the very very very underrated movie Sunshine by Danny Boyle. It's almsot comical how that man managed to get raved for the wrong film. The very very very much overrated Slumdog Millionaire. A retard of joke. Predictable and just plain cheesy. This one's about seven men and women on a mission to reignite the sun and save humanity. Eh. Rest my case. Pretty much a bulletproof concept right there.

Only problem is pretty much no one saw Sunshine. Most people should.

This scene is when Capa jumps through space to save humanity. "One small step for man..." One of the most heroic jumps in movie history in my opinion. Seriously imagine it: "I am going to save earth, and all I have to do is launch myself a few hundred metres across space." EPIC STUFF.

How it also contains simply falling down and getting back up so moving and intense is just beyond me.

Apparently the song is also in a very cool scene in Kick Ass and now people from all over has rediscovered it and kids are commenting on it bla bla bla. And it's also on the trailer for Matt Damon's The Adjustment Bureau as a trailer soundtrack. Which is nice an awesome song deserves its attention and praise. Just remember that Capa jumped first.

No comments: