Friday, July 30, 2010

Shaving your head decisions

Woke up fifteen minutes after I was supposed to be at work. Head aching. Snoozed the mandatory couple of times (what’s up with that I never snooze) then got up. Face in the mirror was a depressing sight, hair worse. It’s just when it’s about to become the annoying mon chi-chi. You know where it’s exactly too long to look good but too short to be nice.

Well, this was just before that stage. Should I shave it? Of course not, I’m late. So I got into the shower, second reason was cause I wanted to wet it so I wouldn’t shave it. Got out. Still depressing sight for the eyes. Quickly dried it rubbing my hair with the towel. Plugged the clipper in and started going full throttle.

It is by far the weirdest shaving head decision yet. Except for when I actually shaved it the first time this summer. From any other random Tuesday going to bed at eleven to suddenly shaving it. But this was the second weirdest. Easily.

No comments: