Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lé best crayfish party eva

So I came back to Sweden this Friday for the first time in 9 months and it was a bliss. Even though my bag didn't make my flight I was beyond excited.

My friends and I went straight to my country house in the best archipelago in the whole wide world.

Sitting by the water aaaaaall Saturday was beyond pretty much everything. I SWAM IN THE OCEAN. (I haven't done that since 2007). This is buff Johan by the way.

We were also lucky enought to catch th best weather in the history of Swedish history.

More people arrived and we started making it pretty for the evening's festivities.

Fred and Petti.

Erik and the best (only) view you want.

Then we sat down and enjoyed all the balloons I had blown up.

Nom nom nom nom nom. Classe and Richard.

Eating, drinking, partying with your best friends like this is exactly, exactly, exactly what I needed. Mattias and Gustaf.

Best part is that it was probably the best weekend ever.

And best party that continued all through the lovely night. Tres fucking bien this is how home coming should always be.

No comments: