Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Just to clarify

Why it isn’t as many/funny/interesting updates here now. Not that it has ever been, but that’s besides the point I’m trying to make. I am sitting with my back against practically everyone at the entire office. This makes me not wanna:

a) check my Facebook as much as I shouldn’t.
b) check Twitter as much as I want to.
c) write inane updates about nothingness on my blog.

Most importantly cause I feel that I’m doing something wrong. Not necessarily that I am.

But we all know what happens in the States when you do something wrong. You get shot. And then dumped in the Hudson’s. Or go straight to prison without getting that one free phone call (or if you're lucky you can make it into your glorious parting double-Twitter-Facebook-update). Guess you can compare your dislike with lack of updates now to then instead of silently complaining.

No comments: