Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The highly anticipated return!

Hurrah! It’s difficult to go wrong now. Things are brilliant and excessively going straight forward/up (depends on which direction you prefer as good, of course). Paula is chatting to me every morning and every run feels better than the previous. Sun is smirking and I haven't eaten candy in about two weeks.

And now, just ---- now ---- when I needed to charge my iPod – it popped up on my desktop! And before you yell, hurrah, in chorus with me, please know that I was damn close to buy a new one. Not being able to change/add music has been quite heartbreaking. And now I don't have to. Yeeiy.

But now, Kings of Leon, The Killers, Darin (yes, him) and many many more/others. Did I say I’m finally leaving Sweden this weekend? Forever I hope, fingers crossed!

No comments: