Thursday, January 21, 2010

What the hell is wrong with me

Lately I’ve been going all loony. Cris-crossing all the way into some weird techno-dance-house-whatever-freakish-style of music (along with the newly rediscovered Okkervil River and other great rock/pop music – but who says you should stick to one genre smartass) and have been taking music-advice from my roomie, let's call him Club Cris to get a sense of whom we're talking about.

Now I will never state that I’m good at finding the latest music – only amazingly awesome music. Note the difference. It is literally one of my hidden superhero-skills and not just something I state to act cool (there are other Ninja-skills for that). That’s why I just discovered Miike Snow. Yeah, I know. Insanity. First I didn’t even want to listen to him (hence the name of course) but I gave him the benefit of a doubt and suddenly Animal is in two (2) different versions on my running playlist. As said: insanity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It gets down to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]