Sunday, January 10, 2010

Evening Walk - come along!

It was a splendid but cold - eeeh - fucking freezing, evening so I decided to go for a stroll.

First I went down towards the dock.


This is where all the ships comes in that makes New York go round in these tough times.



The Brooklyn Bridge goes all the way over to...

...the Brooklyn side: That's kind of considered as not as classy as Manhattan by its inhabitants (even though it's getting cooler). Not in level with Jersey though. That's like "Alby", in Stockholm, Sweden.

All three bridges in a row: the Brooklyn Bridge, Manhattan Bridge & Williamsburg Bridge.


Manhattan Bridge in sight.

Obviously the attempt to show the grandess of the meeting point on the Brooklyn side between Manhattan Bridge and Brooklyn Bridge FAIL. But it was sure a stunning sight, I guarantee you.

I walked under the bridge.

This is something that blew in the wind and it was supposed to show how much the wind blew. FAIL.

FDR.

Then I suddenly realized I was en route of my old running course. Talk about inverted goose-bumps.

Williamsburg Bridge ♥, a place I've crossed more than once. Always sweaty.

This is the foot of the bridge where I always used to run. Twice each time.


Hello Rome - this is where Gladiator was shot.


Then Vegas suddenly emerged.

After that; Chinatown - which felt nice. The I returned home and hands were too freezing to capture more photos and mind too numb.

wave wink

No comments: