Monday, June 14, 2010

iPhone people wtf

They are very peculiar. Religious-style peculiar. If you don’t agree with them you’re considered a misfit and need to be salved. Quickly. They make that moment they find out into their mini-15-min-crusade to convert you.

“What do you mean you don’t like iPhone – who doesn’t like the iPhone!? You’re weird. SO weird.”

And yes, perhaps the few of us are. But it’s like with everything you don’t have – you don’t have it – so you don’t know all the splendid things you miss out on either. I haven’t used a single app but I’m doing pretty ok. The thing I love the most though, is easily the fact that I don’t have the iPhone. I don’t know what I’m missing.

I don’t have internet connection on my phone now and I. Love. It. I love the little time I have away from my computer. I love not checking on Facebook, replying/receiving emails, updating Twitter or browsing inane stupid silly and mostly lovely websites. That time is precious. Vital. Which is part of the entire point. I know that I would browse the web if I had it. I will obviously get the iPhone4 btw.

No comments: