Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mon chi-chi

So it has gone a week since the immature and way too impromptu decision of shaving of all my beautiful hair. Still feel very wtf but now it’s getting worse. My hair grows very fast. Which is nice and part of the reason I actually did it with the assumption that I’d grown it back again by some two weeks.

I don’t want to look like a fool but on Friday is Midsummer and week after is epic weekend in Vegas to finally see my boys from back home. J a’ Taime. But hair hasn’t followed expectations. It’s growing all right but I think I underestimated 3 mm and the time for its growth. My hair now looks like mon-chi-chi. Leaving me with three options:

- Leave it (not reasonable).
- Shave it again to ensure a proper looking hairdo.
- Try to trim it back to my old haircut, even though I clearly have too short hair to wear it. This would mean I'd look like a Army haircut (not overly reasonable either).


These options are awful all three of them. And it looks like number two. But I shaved it just to have it, try it – not to wear it all summer. My amazing hair growth inspired me to cave in to the tremendous group-pressure from my two roomies, not to look like a dork. Not so w00t.

No comments: