Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bought a cookie

Acted messenger and went to Jamaica to buy coffee for some people.
Then I decided I should indulge myself to one of those mighty cookies from across the street at Eat.
I rushed there as the coffee was being made and when I returned I all of the sudden felt ashamed, so I h i d t h e c o o k i e.
Exactly like an obese stealing food from the fridge at night, and consumed with guilt he hectic-eat it at the spot, praying the incident will remain unnoticed even in his own mind.
First I tried to squeeze it into my pocket, but the mighty cookie was too big so I “casually hung by the counter” with the cookie awkwardly hidden underneath it as I waited for my beverages.
The funny thing it wasn’t cause of the obesity-issues, but for guilty conscience of entering a store with something that they also have bought somewhere else.
But there i was with a, very, guilty face.
For buying a cookie.

No comments: