Friday, June 13, 2008

One minute me

Had a Show Yourself presentation here at work, and this week it was my turn.
Had a grand masterplan how to encapsulate the very core of yours sincerely, a harddrive loaded with video goodies and dazzling pictures of everything that represents me.
Only to discover an empty harddrive.
De fucking nada.
Part of the reason I worked so late last night, was trying to put together a film about myself, really pushing and selling the core of a Swedish hero.
Who is this mystery man. What does he want, and why.
The whole process was a nightmare and escalated into a blurry presentation with muddled picture and jumping image going too fast for anyone to get anything.
All my funny jokes went by unnoticed.
I'm devastated, empty.
But life goes on as it always do, and it’s Juri’s last night here and we have to channel our energy, enter our nirvana and feel lucky they at least serve boneless beer in this country.
Stop whining you sissy and do what you do best.

No comments: