Sunday, August 3, 2008

Friday, Saturday, Sunday and a slice of Monday

Headed straight to Hollywood DVD with a rabbit foot tied to my hope.
Bought loads of movies and a box of what looked like a fake season four of Lost, but fortunately it was a real version and finished it late Saturday night.
In-between this I went on the weirdest short-pursuit ever. Went to the other big Nike store but ended up at the huge one I’ve already visited with empty result.
Strolled around shopping streets and dodged salesmen, until I started following them, up and in strange shops with secret walls functioning as doors to hidden tunnels and stairs leading to Louis Vuitton fake-heavens.
But our language difficulties turned out to be too vast when they kept insisting that shirts and shorts was the same.
Instead I headed to my fav fake-market and ended up with four stupid bags of clothes I don't need, but also managed to get three pairs of my objective of the journey; shorts – and their matching Man U home-and-away shirts + the Barca kit.
The police came and closed the whole thing a few hours earlier than opening hours and obviously the mission to sweep the streets from fake ‘til Friday is on.
Needed to expand my dining variety on Saturday, so I ordered home the food from where I sat to have dinner on Friday.
The big plan was to go for our 10k test-run Sunday and my new shorts would come to use better than the match-uniform-catwalks I perform alone in the apartment, but unpredictable rain cancelled it.
Instead I just geared up with chocolate at Whisk and used my entitlement to favorite the black away-kit of the lot so far.
And this morning seven police officers greeted me in the lobby to check my passport. As if I wasn’t late as it was and in case the stair-running doesn’t keep my body warm enough…
I was soaked when I reached the office, and Nick's, what the hell happened to you mate, -greeting was a perfect summarize.

1 comment:

LH said...

Men du då...haha.

Puss