Tuesday, September 1, 2009

And then you returned

Whole Thursday felt like residing in mist. Started when I crossed the Williamsburg Bridge for the very last time on my run. Cause even if I return I doubt I will ever feel the urge to expand my runs there. What for; nostalgia? No, this was the last time.

I really didn’t want to leave. But I had to. Flight left at ten so I decided to take the train to New Jersey.
“Poor decision, Christian
the subway yelled as I exited on Penn Station to find the Newark Express a few blocks away. Or so you expect it to be called. But there’s no express train to Newark. Only a very confusing “Path to trains to New Jersey” that you pay for and suddenly find yourself standing on a train that apparently goes to “Penn Station”. Quickly rushed off and into a cab.
“Should have done that from the beginning, mate.”
Flight went smoother than you can say stress-to-buy-a-tuxedo-after-arrival, and I rushed off once again to make my purchase. Found an impeccable dark blue and knew tomorrow’s wedding was going to be brilliant. It was. Way and beyond. More on that later. Now it just feels confusing to be here in grey, rainy, comfy Stockholm again cause I have no idea what I’m doing here. Let’s all pray for immigration office to be nice now, shall we.

No comments: