Thursday, September 10, 2009

The FB wall of moan

I have about 600 friends on Facebook, which is a joke in itself, but a post on that later, except for the fact that this brings a lot of complains on my news feed from people I don’t care about. At all.

But they seem to think its custom to share their problems and disbeliefs in hope for some shitty support (which unfortunately most of them get). Why, I don’t know. But people seem to enjoy and think it’s ok to nag and complain about nothing and anything, as it is some sort of “public open wall” (which it is, but then again, no it isn’t – you have to treat it differently than your average teenage-site-with-an-open-wall-where-people-anonymously-post-their-complaints. Phew. It's exhausting and depressing to watch.

As we’re entering the last quarter of the year, with all the dark nights and colder days that accompany it, these grievances only grow in size and numbers. And as I, with only two rules in my none-rule life, one being; never complain. I do the only right/wrong thing to do, complain.

No comments: